JetBlue

Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
Community point offers terms and conditions
Showing 1 - 20 of 103 results.
Items per Page
Page of 6
1. Get 1,000 TrueBlue points when you join the TrueBlue Community by 9/16/10

TrueBlue Community enrollment 1,000 point bonus is a onetime bonus awarded upon the successful completion of your TrueBlue Community profile at jetblue.com/community. Bonus points will post to your TrueBlue account by 9/30/10. TrueBlue points are subject to the terms and conditions of the TrueBlue program.

2. Get 1,000 points for contributing 3 posts in the discussion forums by 9/30/10

1,000 point onetime offer for TrueBlue Community members who add 3 qualifying posts to discussion forums between 9/8 - 9/30/10. Qualifying posts are: relevant to the applicable discussion category, follow the guidelines for proper use, and in English. Points will post to your TrueBlue account by 10/14/10. Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the TrueBlue program.

Community Guidelines: http://www.jetblue.com/tbcommunity/guidelines.asp
TrueBlue terms and conditions: https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/trueblue/terms-and-conditions
RE: Community point offers terms and conditions
9/14/10 11:02 AM as a reply to jetbluenikki.
Another reason to love Jet Blue!
9/14/10 11:37 AM as a reply to steenie8473.
you are completely right... JetBlue always has promotions and ways on which you can earn points to help you win your award flight even faster. Having this community discussion is an advantage in all ways it helps earn points plus get advices from members as to where to fly and where to visit.
9/14/10 11:55 AM as a reply to steenie8473.
Have been a long time subscriber to TrueBlue
Keep the incentives coming
9/14/10 12:11 PM as a reply to jetbluenikki.
Like I always say...JetBlue always comes up with a way of helping you earn points... This is a great opportunity and of great advantage for flyers..there are many times when you would like to hear an opinion from others as to where to jet and what better than an advice from someone who has already experienced a stay at your destination of choice.
9/14/10 5:22 PM as a reply to jp0711.
Love promotions! Keep them coming
9/14/10 5:34 PM as a reply to jetbluenikki.
jetbluenikki:
1. Get 1,000 TrueBlue points when you join the TrueBlue Community by 9/16/10

TrueBlue Community enrollment 1,000 point bonus is a onetime bonus awarded upon the successful completion of your TrueBlue Community profile at jetblue.com/community. Bonus points will post to your TrueBlue account by 9/30/10. TrueBlue points are subject to the terms and conditions of the TrueBlue program.

2. Get 1,000 points for contributing 3 posts in the discussion forums by 9/30/10

1,000 point onetime offer for TrueBlue Community members who add 3 qualifying posts to discussion forums between 9/8 - 9/30/10. Qualifying posts are: relevant to the applicable discussion category, follow the guidelines for proper use, and in English. Points will post to your TrueBlue account by 10/14/10. Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the TrueBlue program.

Community Guidelines: http://www.jetblue.com/tbcommunity/guidelines.asp
TrueBlue terms and conditions: https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/trueblue/terms-and-conditions

I think there is alot of confusion about how the free point offer works. From what I can tell from this post is that there is actually two promotions going on for 1000 Points. One for just signing up by 9/16/2010. The other is for making three qualifying posts by the end of the month.

I went to the link on the guidelines and found it a little ambiguous. How can we tell for sure that we made three "qualifying posts"? Is this a qualifying post?
9/14/10 6:34 PM as a reply to theaccessman.
I can't agree more. JetBlue is by far the best airlines and the incentives are pretty great also.
9/14/10 7:36 PM as a reply to jetbluenikki.
Thanks for the clarification Nikki!!!
9/14/10 7:44 PM as a reply to jetbluenikki.
Easy way for those of with old True Blue points expiring to reach our award total just in time!
9/14/10 8:39 PM as a reply to umiamijoe.
i agree, what is a qualifying post and how does one know if they have or have not met the qualifications?
9/14/10 10:14 PM as a reply to jetbluenikki.
Very Cool promotion!
9/15/10 8:58 AM as a reply to jetbluenikki.
I enjoy JetBlue coming up with ways to earn points. I am still a little unsure as to what i was supposed to do when the old points program was switched over. Any help would be appreciated.
9/15/10 10:23 AM as a reply to steenie8473.
Thank you for posting I was having a hard time figuring out what the circumstances were for the points.
9/15/10 11:59 AM as a reply to umiamijoe.
Thanks for the info
9/15/10 12:22 PM as a reply to drmatt.
great bonus!
9/15/10 2:10 PM as a reply to jetbluenikki.
Another great Jet Blue promo.. Way to go JBlue! Keep up the excellent work.emoticon
9/15/10 3:43 PM as a reply to crazyspud.
It is hard to tell what exactly needs to be done to get the second set of 1000 points. What constitutes a qualifying post?
9/15/10 8:18 PM as a reply to cammie170.
cammie170:
It is hard to tell what exactly needs to be done to get the second set of 1000 points. What constitutes a qualifying post?

I guess we'll all find out soon enough.... You think they'll actually have a human being read all the posts to qualify them?
9/15/10 8:37 PM as a reply to jetbluenikki.
I am looking forward to more points for future travel!! Do you get 1000 pts for enrolling and another 1000 pts for 3 posts for a total of 2000 pts? Or...is it 1000 pts to enroll and post? Either way, it is a great promotion!!
Showing 1 - 20 of 103 results.
Items per Page
Page of 6