Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
Birthday Points
Showing 1 - 20 of 228 results.
Items per Page
Page of 12
Birthday Points
9/15/10 4:43 PM
I recently saw an email sent to a coworker that if they flew delta during the month of their birthday they would receive an extra 5000 delta skymiles. JetBlue should do something like that! Everyone loves extra points.
RE: Birthday Points
9/15/10 8:21 PM as a reply to jacquelinep.
Novel idea! I'll second that.

(I hope this qualifies as my 3rd post for 1000 additional points ;))
9/15/10 9:39 PM as a reply to freebird.
I will 3rd it. Doesn't have to be a significant amount of points. It's the gesture that counts.
9/15/10 9:45 PM as a reply to Anonymous.
small gestures can be appreciated. 5000 miles from delta is more than a small gesture.
9/15/10 9:59 PM as a reply to jacquelinep.
This is a great idea and would be a boost to Jet Blue to encourage people to fly on or near their birthday to get the points. Just getting points because of your birthday and not actually traveling doesn't make sense.
9/16/10 12:45 PM as a reply to Anonymous.
kaysmot:
I will 3rd it. Doesn't have to be a significant amount of points. It's the gesture that counts.
totally agree
9/16/10 4:46 PM as a reply to jacquelinep.
or at least have some sort of promotion for your birthday/spouse birthday! What a great idea! Definitely another way to encourage more travel! emoticon
9/16/10 4:52 PM as a reply to jacquelinep.
I love extra points, bring them on
9/17/10 8:44 AM as a reply to jacquelinep.
That would be awesome.
9/17/10 1:17 PM as a reply to jzz113.
I think this is a super idea too. Even if Jet Blue is fantastic with the tv screens, they still need to stay competitive with the other airlines.
9/19/10 10:23 AM as a reply to travelgirly.
I would fly them more often and with bonus birthday points it would give me more free trips. I like this idea.
9/19/10 11:01 AM as a reply to jacquelinep.
I agree. This would be a fantastic promotion. I love the promotions that JetBlue has already though. I hope that they continue. I love this airline.
9/24/10 3:05 PM as a reply to freebird.
I agree. I hope Jet Blue is monitoring these posts and picks up on the idea.
10/6/10 4:13 PM as a reply to jacquelinep.
Oh wow, that's awesome. I would definitely go on vacation during my birthday. emoticon If this is true, thanks Jet Blue. I'll be sure to check my inbox when my birthday month comes around.
10/7/10 9:19 AM as a reply to jacquelinep.
Seeing as how I just had a JetBlue flight around my birthday, the bonus points would have been a nice touch.

Obviously, it's pretty easy to support this idea...umm, as a TrueBlue member, why wouldn't you? Hope the JetBlue HQ gang put this in their idea box.
10/12/10 3:57 PM as a reply to jacquelinep.
Should certainly send that idea to customer service. Would be a nice gesture.
1/2/11 3:12 PM as a reply to jnets44.
Is there a number for corporate to suggest this idea? Please let me know.
1/2/11 6:55 PM as a reply to jacquelinep.
This is an excellent Idea!!! I hope jet blue listens to this request before Feb 2011!!! emoticon
1/4/11 6:41 PM as a reply to cameo2882.
I'll add my name to the list of those who think this is a good idea. Jet Blue seems to be pretty generous when it comes to awarding points.
1/5/11 5:19 PM as a reply to spidey.
You would have to fly on your birthday, I assume?
(post #2)
Showing 1 - 20 of 228 results.
Items per Page
Page of 12