JetBlue

Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
Using Points Toward Upgrades
Shouldn't we be able to use our points to upgrade to EML seats or to purchase in-flight movies? jetBlue, help us help you! Love ya' lots! --LK
RE: Using Points Toward Upgrades
11/9/10 8:18 AM as a reply to mchluv2hs.
Oh Yeah. I hope Jet Blue are the fisrt ones to recignise and accept these genuine needs of the travelleres. Jet Blue Members should also be allowed to use their points towards Extra-Bag Check-in. Hope someone in the Administartion is able to organise this, because all it takes is a little bit of programing and Administrative Oversight.
11/15/10 7:29 PM as a reply to fleximaximus41.
Excellent additional point!
AirTran Offers This
5/10/11 12:51 PM as a reply to mchluv2hs.
I doubt that the option will continue once the AirTran fleet is merged with Southwest's. However, I've used it several times to my great delight.
5/11/11 6:18 PM as a reply to mchluv2hs.
mchluv2hs:
Shouldn't we be able to use our points to upgrade to EML seats or to purchase in-flight movies? jetBlue, help us help you! Love ya' lots! --LK

Thanks for the suggestion MCHLUV2HS...Its a great idea! The loyalty program is constantly growing and nothing would give us more pleasure than helping our customers out. Hopefully we can surprise you with this in the distant future. emoticon We will leave the hard work to the technical team so they can figure out how we can make this work for our avid travelers who earn oodles of points.

Hope to see you onboard soon!

~JetBlue Kelly
7/26/12 12:42 PM as a reply to jetbluekelly.
Am I imagining it or did this actually become a reality?!

I wouldn't mind a few points for the suggestion . . . emoticon
8/26/12 9:05 AM as a reply to mchluv2hs.
You are not imagining it, Yes new and exciting options for using points are coming soon! Be sure to check out the TrueBlue home page and read up on "Mosaic" our new addition for our most loyal customers that will be launching this fall! We hope to see you on board soon.; emoticon