JetBlue

Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
BOSTON 3 Month Pass Chat
Looking to start a chat with those who bought the 3 month unlimited all you can fly pass (out of boston). I am very excited about this and plan to travel to cool places most weekends for leisure.

Looking for travel companions that may want to meet up in various cities during the 3 month period. Also a good place for postings on where people have gone, what they should see, where they should stay etc...

Send a shout out and we will get this chat going.....
RE: BOSTON 3 Month Pass Chat
8/6/11 4:35 PM as a reply to bosaycjetter.
Silly me didn't know about it until it was too late, that's what I get for being out of the country! So how does the pass work?
8/7/11 11:44 PM as a reply to mjspyt777.
If you would like to read up on the BluePass than you can go to www.jetblue.com/bluepass. The Boston All pass is now sold out but there are still 2 other passes that may be something you might want to look at. You can read up on them as well at the same site.
8/18/11 8:46 PM as a reply to jetbluedeborah.
I would have loved to have bought the pass. The restriction that you had to round-trip to Boston for every flight made it a no-go for me. I'm not so "old" that I wouldn't have been game for almost non-stop tripping for 3 months but having to come back to Boston after each city would be just too much for me. Maybe next time there will be a non-restricted pass offered.
8/22/11 8:41 AM as a reply to bosaycjetter.
I'm very bummed out!! I checked here quite awhile ago about the jet blue all you can fly pass and the discuss said it was NOT GOING TO FLY THIS YEAR, now this morning I see that the Boston big pass is sold out!!

I get emails from jet blue all the time and jetsetter from JB and neither gave me any notice of any deal AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DEAL so I never had a chance to buy it. How are they marketing this? Obviously I'm not in the circle of who's in the know- at least in enough time to do something about it.

Why can't they at least let their Loyal Fans (even with a JB credit card) know with out hearing that it's sold out on TV .
Needless to say I'm annoided that once again I missed out -
8/24/11 12:05 AM as a reply to bosaycjetter.
Bought the BluePass Boston All. Even though I live in Los Angeles, I figured I could just connect through Boston, especially since alot of the international destinations only go from JFK/BOS anyway. I am headed to Costa Rica tomorrow. After that who knows. How do you intend to abuse this deal, I mean, what are your travel plans?
8/27/11 9:39 AM as a reply to bosaycjetter.
I also signed up for the Boston All Pass. Just got back from Aruba yesterday! I work Sat-Mon, and am off Tues-Fri, so I intend to travel those days almost every week. Anyone out there with a similar schedule?
8/31/11 11:23 AM as a reply to jrob716.
To all of you pass travelers,

Just know we read your comments about travel with much joy....OK and a little envy emoticon we wish we could all be traveling and sharing/chatting about experiences!

Enjoy your pass travels...follow us on twitter @JetBlue and friend us on Facebook so you can post some fun photos of places you have been.

~JetBlue Kelly
7/6/12 8:43 AM as a reply to jetbluekelly.
Will there be a 3 month pass sold for 2012?
7/13/12 2:50 PM as a reply to luckymealso777.
luckymealso777:
Will there be a 3 month pass sold for 2012?

http://gma.yahoo.com/unlimited-travel-deals-too-costly-airlnes-181652226--abc-news-money.html

Part that answers your question:
Jetblue has offered unlimited flying deals for the past three years in the fall -- when the travel season tends to die down -- the "BluePass" last year in Boston and Long Beach and its predecessor, the more liberal "All You Can Jet" pass which offered unlimited travel among its destinations for about a month. A company spokeswoman said Jetblue cannot comment on future plans, which is considered illegal price signaling.

Here's hoping. I throughly enjoyed the us of my pass, even while squeezing it into a 40 hour work week.
7/18/12 9:15 AM as a reply to jamesgarvey.
How much was it?
7/18/12 9:16 AM as a reply to francod47.
was it worth it?
7/18/12 9:17 AM as a reply to francod47.
would you do it again?
8/14/12 2:04 PM as a reply to francod47.
If I remember correctly it was $1999 for 3 months (8/2x to 11/2x), basically weekend before labor day to tues before thanksgiving. I bought Boston All pass and used it every week, Restriction was BOS had to be either the origin or destination on all legs. For most this meant many RoundTrips, but I used it for many one-ways as well. Definitely worth it for me, and I hope they do it again - although no announcement yet
10/27/12 4:49 PM as a reply to bosaycjetter.
I would like to see this program repeated.