JetBlue

Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
Referrals
Referrals
2/19/12 12:44 AM
I referred two people. They both got their cards and have charged things on them. I have not seen the 5000 point referral bonus and they have not seen the 25K points they were supposed to get.
RE: Referrals
Answer Answer (Unmark)
2/20/12 7:22 AM as a reply to johndmsw.
Hi johndmsw! Thank you for the post. Referral Bonus points and Welcome Bonus points generally post within 8-12 weeks after the first billing cycle of the new cardholder.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard soon!
JetBlue Arlene
6/24/12 11:07 AM as a reply to jetbluearlene.
I"ve been trying for about 3 weeks to send the referral link to someone and I kept getting a system error message after I hit submit.

Today, I went to show the recipient why they haven't received it yet and now the link is gone.

THIS IS IRRITATING! My friend's been waiting for a while and now the link is gone.
7/17/12 1:37 PM as a reply to johndmsw.
I had the same issue and called AMEX and they said they were rushing my points. It's been over a week and I still haven't seen my referral points.
8/14/12 4:16 PM as a reply to jetbluearlene.
jetbluearlene:
Hi johndmsw! Thank you for the post. Referral Bonus points and Welcome Bonus points generally post within 8-12 weeks after the first billing cycle of the new cardholder.
JetBlue Arlene

Hi Jetblue Arlene
So it is now 8 months since my last post regarding the referral and I am yet to have the miles. The 8-10 weeks has defiinitely passed with no points. When I call Amex I am told they do not know how the people applied for the Amex so they can't give me the points. The info is saved in their profile information but Amex canont access that without them on the phone so I get no where with Amex.

How many months should I wait for this to happen? jetblue is only as good as the company it keeps and many of us have had terrible experiences with Amex.......jetblue....fix the problem or drop the program.

Patiently waiting for my 10K points.......though at this point I feel like 100,000 is more deserved because of the 8 months delay.
9/7/12 12:54 PM as a reply to johndmsw.
johndmsw:
jetbluearlene:
JetBlue Arlene

Hi Jetblue Arlene
So it is now 8 months since my last post regarding the referral and I am yet to have the miles. The 8-10 weeks has defiinitely passed with no points. When I call Amex I am told they do not know how the people applied for the Amex so they can't give me the points. The info is saved in their profile information but Amex canont access that without them on the phone so I get no where with Amex.

How many months should I wait for this to happen? jetblue is only as good as the company it keeps and many of us have had terrible experiences with Amex.......jetblue....fix the problem or drop the program.

Patiently waiting for my 10K points.......though at this point I feel like 100,000 is more deserved because of the 8 months delay.

Hi jetbluearlene,
Just to make sure the point comes across....it has been 10 MONTHS of waiting for my points, not weeks.
Any suggestions?