Family Pooling is a unique way to earn and collect TrueBlue points with those nearest and dearest to you!
What are the benefits of Family Pooling?Get Started Now
Combining your TrueBlue points together as a family makes earning points easier and faster.
You'll be able to contribute points to the family account upon joining Family Pooling initially and with each future transaction for zero transfer fees.
You can easily track your family's point progress, and soon enough, the Head of Household can redeem those Family Pooling points for Award Flights or JetBlue Vacations packages.
What else do I need to know?
- Families can consist of up to 2 adults and 5 children. At a minimum, there must be 2 individuals in a Family Pooling account.
- The Head of Household will manage all of the points in their Family Pooling account.
- Any adult can start a Family Pooling account and be the Head of Household. You just have to be a TrueBlue member to get started.
- An adult is anyone over the age of 21. A child is anyone under 21.
- Upon accepting an invitation to begin pooling, each family member will select how many points to contribute upfront (with zero transfer fees) and the percentage of points they want to contribute on an ongoing basis per transaction.
- Changes in contributions can be made once a year starting on the date the family account was formed.
- Members are not permitted to join multiple different Family Pooling accounts.