TrueBlue and Lyft Partnership FAQs
Link your TrueBlue and Lyft accounts, then earn 30 TrueBlue points for every airport ride you take. New to Lyft? Get 750 TrueBlue points or $15 off just for signing up and taking your first Lyft Classic, Plus or Premier ride anywhere they go.
How to link your TrueBlue and Lyft accounts
I already use Lyft
1. Visit Lyft's Connected Services page and connect your Lyft and TrueBlue accounts.
2. Enter your TrueBlue number and name. Before hitting "connect," double check your number so that points will process correctly.
I'm new to Lyft
1. Visit the Lyft + TrueBlue page to get started! There are two ways to redeem your TrueBlue welcome bonus! For $15 off your first ride, enter your phone number. If you want to earn 750 TrueBlue points on your first ride, click "Create Your Account." Note: These offers cannot be combined.
2. You will receive an SMS with a link to download Lyft from the App Store. Download the app and set up an account.
3. After your account is set up, it's time to link your TrueBlue and Lyft accounts. If you elected for $15 off your first ride, you will see an in-app note directing you to Lyft's Connected Services page.
4. Enter your phone number and tap "Log in."
5. You'll recieve a verification code. Enter the code and tap "Submit".
Earning TrueBlue Points
Once you've linked your Lyft and TrueBlue accounts, earn TrueBlue points by taking Lyft rides to and from airports where Lyft operates. You'll earn 30 points per Lyft Classic, Plus, or Premier ride–up to 1,200 points annually.
If you created your Lyft account via lyft.com/jetblue-trueblue/, you'll earn 750 TrueBlue points after your first Lyft Classic, Plus or Premier ride to any destination. Then, continue to earn throughout the year on airport rides.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I see my earned TrueBlue points?
Keep track of your TrueBlue points on jetblue.com. You should see your points immediately after completing a qualifying ride:
1. Log into your TrueBlue Dashboard.
2. You'll see your last three point activities. If you don't see your Lyft points listed, tap "See All Activities."
Can I earn TrueBlue points on Lyft Line?
No. At this time all TrueBlue points must be earned on Lyft Classic, Premier, or Plus rides.
Will my TrueBlue Points Expire?
TrueBlue points don't expire.
I don't have a TrueBlue Account. Can I still save on my first ride?
Yes! Visit our Lyft + TrueBlue page and enter your phone number for $15 off your first ride.